Monday 2 April 2018

Star Wars Imperial Assault: Rebel Trooper Ally Pack


Rebel Trooper Ally Pack


After watching Star Wars: Rogue One I became inspired to paint some Star Wars (New Hope era) miniatures.  During my next visit to my LFGS (Imperial Hobbies) I picked up a pack of Rebel Troopers from Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Imperial Assault.  The Rebel Trooper Ally Pack contains 3 Rebel Troopers (identical miniatures), plus cards and other accessories related to Imperial Assault board game.



 Size Comparison: GW Chaos Cultist (left), Fantasy Flight Rebel 
Trooper (centre) and GW Necromunda Escher (right)

 I glued a 30mm base to the miniatures and added modelling sand to the base.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...